รับสมัคร ครูอาสาระยะยาว ประเทศโปแลนด์
เริ่ม 1 กันยายน 2560 ระยะเวลา 1 เดือน – 1 ปี
EUROWEEK is a seven day non-formal education and cultural program. It is happening simultaneously in three hotels, Silesia, Alexander and Slconezna in Bystryzca Klodzka, Poland.
The program is being facilitated by Youth Leaders (Volunteers) coming from different countries around the world. To date, we have volunteers from Africa, Asia, North and South America and Europe. The program focuses on four key areas that the students need most especially in this fast changing environment; cross-cultural, social and communication, intellectual and creativity skills.
The world is a global village today, it is therefore important for the students to be more equipped on different cross-cultural issues of the world. Euroweek brings international volunteers who can help the students broaden their perspective about cultural differences and harness their skills for international collaboration. To make this happen, volunteers provide them with information about their history, economy, tourism, culture, people, and traditions in the most interactive and personal ways that the students can remember and understand it easily.
To improve the social and communication skills of the students, Euroweek provides an open space to develop their self-confidence by using different team building games, and workshops such as language, listening, role playing, presentation techniques, motivational talks and group discussion with the volunteers.
Furthermore, to enhance the intellectual and creativity skills of the students, the program also provides them with different workshops and activities such as problem solving, leadership, creativity, project management, debates, refugee workshops, stereotyping, comparing topics and others. After these activities the students are expected to be more critical and open- minded in analysing information.
Euroweek is also a learning space for volunteers. The volunteers can create; teach workshops and other activities that would not only benefit the students but also contribute to their growth as individuals, team players and leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities of Youth Leader (Volunteer)
- The volunteer should prepare and present the best his/her country can offer. He/she can also include dance, music, arts, language, and show off the traditional dress and others that will make the presentation lively and interactive.
- He/ she should also present and do different team building activities and workshops with the students.
- He/she is highly encouraged to share and develop new team building games and workshops for the students.
- As part of the learning process, volunteer should make a Learning Report every month to be submitted, reported and filed for future references.
- He/she will lead and facilitate the activities together with other leaders.
- Over- all the volunteer should actively participate in all meetings, workshops, activities with full and positive energy all the time.
- 19- 30 years old.
- Studying and/or graduated from college.
- The volunteer should be available until the full duration of the program.
- Good command in English.
- Has experience in handling small and big groups of primary, secondary and high school students.
- Can adapt easily in the changing norms, lifestyle and environment in workplace and in volunteer’s habitat.
- Can adjust to various personality types.
- Creative and flexible, problem solver, open-minded, outspoken communicator, smart and confident strategists.
- Take initiative, think and work fast, have an eye for detail and welcome collaboration.
- Can participate in ALL activities in Euroweek as per the intended schedule.
*For interested applicant please send your CV/ Resume and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Application close on 15 July 2017
สมัครได้ที่ คุณแพร์ email@example.com
ติดตามข่าวสารทาง FB: VSA Thailand https://www.facebook.com/VSA-Thailand-109930182446494/
ค่าใช้จ่าย : 12,000 บาท