3-9 มกราคม 2559
Place: Children’s resort centre “Lesnaya Skazka” (Лесная сказка) in Mari Republic, Russia (about 100 km from Cheboksary)
• Teaching foreign languages to the participants (in the form of playing games, singing songs or improving their language skills through discussions). These include the volunteer’s native language, and English if their English level is B2 or higher and they feel comfortable with teaching two languages.
• Giving a presentation of the volunteer’s native country with the aim to teach the children its history, culture, customs and traditions.
• Organizing and together with children taking part in some sport activities, strategic games, shows and handcrafts.
• Making intercultural and educational workshops of different kinds: handcrafts, sports, national games, music, dance, photography, etc.
Requirements to volunteers
• Volunteers must be 18 or older
• Volunteers should speak English at B1 level or higher
• Volunteers should be ready to teach their native language and share knowledge about the culture, history, customs and traditions of their country
• Experience in children camps is a plus but not a must, but Volunteers should absolutely love children
Volunteers will stay in the resort center “Lesnaya Skazka” in a brick house. The counselors live together in male and female rooms for 2-4 people. Showers are available all the time. No sleeping bags are needed.
Food is provided in the local camp cafeteria (5 meals a day).
There’s nearly no Internet on the territory of the camp, so if you need any video, photos, or any other downloadable material you should probably download it before coming to the camp. There will a black-and-white printer available in the camp.
ค่าใช้จ่าย : 6,000 - 12,000บาท