• Volunteer Role
– Supporting the development of database by using excel sheet.
– Editing Thailand NGO awards page. (http://www.resource-alliance.org/thai-ngo-awards/)
– Fluently in speaking, reading and writing both in English and Thai
– Skill in Microsoft office
– Skill in editing for website and social media page
– Available to work for 30 days (Start 1 July – flexible time and days )
Work location: Chitlom area, Bangkok
Welfare: Local transport and meal
Work hours: flexible
The Resource Alliance inspires sharing and collaboration to create powerful change in the social impact sector. Through our global network we bring together the very best thinking – harnessing the financial, human and intellectual resources most vital to helping individuals and social impact organizations build a better world.
Project Information: Thailand NGO Awards
The Thailand NGO Awards were instituted by the Resource Alliance and have been supported by Rockefeller Foundation since 2011. The Thailand NGO Awards is a unique national competition that celebrates and rewards the best non-governmental organisations in Thailand. Nearly 400 applications have been received from across the country over the past four years. For more details see http://www.resource-alliance.org/awards/